Wearing smoky eyes help you steal the limelight of the glam night. Suppose you need to create your eyes more dramatic & smoky, do an experiment to expanding away from the exemplary blacks, grays and browns. Taking the help of purple eye shadow to make a vivid Smokey eye creates a striking and impressive statement.
Mentioned below are some of the instructions that will help you apply purple shadow to achieve smoky eyes:
Use of Eye Shadow
1. Go for the smooth brush to blend a drop of water-proof combining medium and the wine red eye pigment. Put on the blend to your eyelid, beginning of the lash line and taking up to only past the line.
2. Wash and porous the smooth brush. Apply the similar brush to put on the grayish-blue shadow to the inward edge of the eyelid, beginning just over the line and pulling the brush behind to the lash line.
3. Wash and porous the smooth brush. Apply the similar brush to put on the dense purple eye shadow to the center edge of the lid. Go for the similar method as you applied in Step 2.
4. Wash and porous the smooth brush. Apply the similar brush to put on the chromatic-burgundy eye shadow to the outward edge of the lid. Utilize the similar procedure as you used in Step 2.
5. Wash and porous the smooth brush. Exercise the similar brush to use the achromatic-blue eye shadow higher up the line of the eyelid above to the brow. Apply the brush to gently combine the creases between the shadow shades.
6. Apply the littler elaborated crease brush to put on the grayish-blue eye shadow on the below lash line.
7. Put on a dense eye liner to the below lash line.
8. Put on two layers of dense mascara to lashes.
9. If the eye shadows don’t look combined enough, apply your finger end to lightly smear the lines in collaboration